Do you sit too much for work?
We all do.
Even if you don't, you probably drive and sit enough that your body is telling you in aches and pains that you should do something about it.
But what? Technology and chairs aren't going anywhere, and we've helped hundreds of people make over their workspaces and their routines to not only reverse the effects of too much sitting, but increase their health and productivity while at work.
Learn the same secrets that Galina's been teaching companies like HP, Coca-Cola, and Bank of America and apply them to your own workspace, one powerful step at a time.
You've heard that 'sitting is the new smoking,' but really?
The truth is that sitting isn't bad, it's how you sit and how much you sit, and how dynamic your work habits are.
You've heard it all:
"Sitting too much is bad. It's like the new smoking!"
"Even standing to work can be bad if you do it too much..."
We are not interested in repeating the problem over and over again and scaring ourselves sick, we are interested in a creative, human centered and biologically sane way out of this modern mess we've made!
If you have to sit you don't have to suffer from it. We have the solution for you.
- Design your ideal work space with multiple options to serve your work flow.
- Improve your work posture and free yourself from back aches, neck pain, and headaches
- Find the positions that work for you, and a variety of ways to be dynamic and productive
- Increase metabolism and avoid the metabolic consequences of a sedentary lifestyle
- Remove your creative blocks, establish a satisfying workflow, and increase your productivity
Stop dreaming of running away and take charge of creating your dream workspace.
With our help you can be healthy and productive in a cubicle or the corner office, in a converted bedroom, or at the kitchen table.
You can make any space you enter your dynamic office.
Start to feel better today in Your Dynamic Office
Enroll now or keep scrolling to learn more
Our system helps you feel your best so you can get your best work done.
- Desk based movements you can do anywhere: office, home, or cubicle
- Simple exercises to keep your neck, shoulders, back, wrists, hips, and feet free from aches and pains
- Movement breaks that will increase your metabolism and make you more productive at the same time
Our Dynamic Office exercises and habits are so simple you can't NOT do them.
Have more fun, feel awesome, get more done, and join the Dynamic Office movement, today.
Sitting isn't the enemy. Stillness is. Lack of movement is. Promise your body to make a change today.
Original Price: $58
Your Dynamic Office Includes
Includes 4 Remote Coaching Sessions using Skype, Zoom, or Facetime
- Video office assessment and makeover recommendations
- Posture and alignment training
- Stretching. movement practices, and exercises
- Dynamic workflow practices and productivity tools
- Integration of Your Dynamic Office into daily life
We start with a remote appointment to assess your needs and current office setup.
We help you setup your ideal office and teach you the stretches and exercises.
Additional remote sessions help to ensure you and your workspace are healthy, happy, and dynamic.
Want To Give Your Whole Team The Dynamic Office Experience?
We come to your team meetings or your lunch-and-learns, meet in person, over video, or in combination.
Includes everything we do with our one-on-one clients but in a custom individual and team setting.
Team Dynamic Office Assessments start at just $997
Get started now
Course led by
Galina Denzel is a Restorative Exercise Specialist and movement therapist, whose work with whole body movement helps people of all ages live with freedom and balance in their bodies and lives.
Galina combines multiple movement and healing movement modalities to support integration and full expression of ones potential – physical, emotional, spiritual.
She is a Nutritious Movement Restorative Exercise Specialist, a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner and Neuro- Affective Relational Model Practitioner specializing in chronic pain and nervous system regulation.
Galina's personal and professional experience have made her a sought after author, writer, speaker and educator. You can find her latest book, Eat Well Move Well Live Well on Amazon and everywhere fine books are sold.